The Hub has 16 founding members
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, European Commission, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom and United States.
- including 13 of the G20 countries, plus Denmark, Luxembourg and European Commission,
- comprising 8 of the 10 largest economies in the world,
- representing 1/3 of the world’s population,
- collectively emitted 63% of global CO2 emissions in 2019,
- together covered over 60% of global primary energy use in 2019.